I enjoyed working on my diigo list during elite today. My favorite part was linking it to my blog so my students and parents can access recommended websites. I've been looking for a way for my students to get to where I want them to go more easily. I made a Web Resource tab on my blog and I feel this will solve that issue. I only have a few sites listed per subject area as of now, my trusted favorites. I'm debating on how much is the right amount. I think a few more would be good, but too many could overwhelm.
Still loving working with diigo. I have installed the button on all the computers I work on. I haven't received feedback from any parents of my students yet, not sure if this is a good sign or bad. I do think it is a great resource, almost as good a Pinterest (that was for you, Collin!). I do like the safety net of how the sights I use will be saved if a computer crashes - and not having to take the extra h drive step.
Here is my diigo link:My Diigo Library
No comments:
Post a Comment