Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Photos and Anchor Charts Shared

One of my goals was to keep my students' parents "in the know" of what we are learning in our classroom. It is a whole new world from when I taught 16 years ago. I know as a parent that I always appreciated teachers who used technology to keep me updated on what my kids were doing. In the beginning, emails were great. As technology grew, I loved seeing the pictures and videos some of them put on the web. Now that I am back in the classroom, I want to do my best to let parents see and enjoy what we are doing. Here are a few pics I have shared. It is definitely an area I need to grow in. I definitely have "blog envy" of some of my colleagues and even of people I've never met! I am confident that as my handle on our curriculum grows, so will my ability to communicate it.













No comments:

Post a Comment